My dad is awful sometimes
Aug. 11th, 2026 11:06 amMy dad is fucking awful sometimes. I don't hate him, but I hate how problematic he is with his anger issues. He constantly bashes me and yells at me to the point where I feel like just leaving.
I made a lot of plans for the weekend and he crushed them all for a minor argument because he is that pissy over things not going his way.
Anyways, I'm feeling super mad now. This was an awful week at work and my classes just started again so I'm having no breaks whatsoever, all just for him to violently threaten me because he's mad he hasn't eaten or something. Just what do I have to do with that? I even asked if he didn't want me to look after the dog so he could go to my grandpa's place to eat something.
Really, really awful.
I made a lot of plans for the weekend and he crushed them all for a minor argument because he is that pissy over things not going his way.
Anyways, I'm feeling super mad now. This was an awful week at work and my classes just started again so I'm having no breaks whatsoever, all just for him to violently threaten me because he's mad he hasn't eaten or something. Just what do I have to do with that? I even asked if he didn't want me to look after the dog so he could go to my grandpa's place to eat something.
Really, really awful.
no subject
on 2026-08-12 07:29 pm (UTC)