kiramori: (Default)
[personal profile] kiramori
Brazil lost again at the world cup.

Honestly, it was expected, just wish it wasn't so soon. I just wanted to see the country get one win in this lifetime, now I'll be 27 at the next cup (almost at the end of my life).

I'll miss the work breaks to watch the game, well.

on 2026-07-08 05:41 pm (UTC)
glowingfish: (Default)
Posted by [personal profile] glowingfish
Brazil has some of longest lived people in the world, and one of the best football teams, so statistically, you will probably see some more wins at some point!

on 2026-07-09 02:15 pm (UTC)
fitia: A cartoon drawing of a smiling, dark-skinned girl, wearing a pink plaid outfit with puffed sleeves (Default)
Posted by [personal profile] fitia
I couldn't watch Brazil's match but I felt really sad on your team's behalf... it does hurt to see, especially for a country that loves football as much as it does!

But I also believe you'll see them win in your lifetime. There are always other World Cups!

Profile

kiramori: (Default)
kiramori

August 2026

S M T W T F S
      1
2 345678
910 1112131415
1617 1819 202122
23242526272829
3031     

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Aug. 29th, 2026 10:55 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios