kiramori: (Default)
[personal profile] kiramori

Today is my birthday, I'm turning 23.

The year rolled so fast, I can't believe I've posted about my last birthday here too, that means it's been more than a year I've been using this website.

Whilist last year I was in a good mood and with plenty of time, I can't really say I'm all that confortable today.

I've started a new job and I'm still adapting to my new routine, while that is, I'm having to work on my thesis for uni so I can finish it by the 10th of July. Things are very busy on my side so I haven't had time to work on my creative stuff or even chat properly with my friends.

Still, today was great. I spent time with family, got some gifts, ate a bunch of stuff I like and played with some friends.

Hopefully I'll be able to come back to doing stuff I like soon, there's a short story in my head that I couldn't really realize yet since my time is so short to work on that.

Anyways, sorry for the absence, I'll be back soon enough, so I ask for a bit of patience.

And happy birthday for me :D

on 2026-06-01 06:38 am (UTC)
fitia: A cartoon drawing of a smiling, dark-skinned girl, wearing a pink plaid outfit with puffed sleeves (Default)
Posted by [personal profile] fitia
Happy (late, forgive me) birthday!!!

on 2026-06-01 08:58 pm (UTC)
glowingfish: (Default)
Posted by [personal profile] glowingfish
Happy Birthday, Fellow Gemini!

I didn't know your age, which seems young to me now. I am starting to get a sense of people from their text style, but I don't always know the biographical details.

Well, to start with...what is your thesis on? And what level of thesis is this? In the US, it is not usual for undergraduate students to complete a thesis (although some do), but it may be different where you are.

on 2026-06-07 10:44 pm (UTC)
glowingfish: (Default)
Posted by [personal profile] glowingfish
"Capstone project" is what it is usually called in US universities, but sometimes to be simple, just talk about my "Master's thesis", even though I did not actually have one of those.

Profile

kiramori: (Default)
kiramori

August 2026

S M T W T F S
      1
2 345678
910 1112131415
1617 1819 202122
23242526272829
3031     

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Aug. 29th, 2026 10:55 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios